- - People of Korean heritage (except in Community Service, in which foreigners who make contributions to Koreans at home and abroad may be nominated)
- - Candidates must be alive at the deadline date of nominations
- - Accomplishments and accumulated expertise which have contributed to society in their respective fields,
and accumulated expertise that has been highly evaluated socially
- - Distinguished contributions to the nation and humanity through clearly creative mentality and spirit of service
- ※ Regarding the eligibility for the Prize, some restrictions may apply if the achievement of the candidate is falsely stated,
or if the candidate has violated research ethics or has provoked controversy that breaks social norms with immoral conduct.
- - Board members of the Ho-Am Foundation
- - Members of the Ho-Am Prize Committee and former Selection Committees
- - Recipients of the Ho-Am Prize or other Prizes with international reputation
- - Experts or individuals holding established position in academia, associations, or organization related to the Ho-Am Prize categories
Ho-Am Prize Candidate Nominations may be made On-line or Off-line
- Official Nomination Form
- * Physics and Mathematics, Chemistry and Life Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine
- * The Arts and Community Service
- Documentation of Evidence
- * 1 Representative Paper and up to 5 Related Papers (Physics and Mathematics, Chemistry and Life Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine)
- * Documentation approving accomplishments (The Arts and Community Service)
- ※ Submitted documents and materials will not be returned. Please send a copy of highly important materials and evidence.
A nominator can recommend only one candidate in each field.
|Nomination Deadline||October 31st, 2021|
|Mail address||6th Fl., Seocho Tower, 4, Seocho-daero 74-gil Seocho-gu, Seoul 06620, Korea|
|E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: 82-2-2255-0453~7 / Fax: 82-2-2255-0461|